- All players must wear appropriate attire at all times, including shirts and appropriate shoes.
- Running shoes or shoes that leave marks on the court are not permitted.
- Appropriate eyewear must be worn while inside the Racquetball/Handball Court. – No food or drink allowed on the courts at any time.
- Racquetball/Handball courts are available through reservation.
- Court reservations may be made up to 2 days in advance (limited to one reservation per person per day). When making a reservation, you must give the name of all players and indicate your membership number and whether any of the players is a guest. Court times are 1 hour for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- RACQUETBALL COURTS 1 & 2 can only be reserved on the hour and court 3 on the half hour.
- You can only reserve one court at a time.
- Pre-booked League Play and Lessons have priority over individual reservations. – Those persons with a reservation have priority for a court for that appointed time. Players on the court must vacate the court within 2 minutes of notification that the person with the reservation has arrived. Players waiting to enter the court must wait outside of the court until play has been completed.
- During prime time hours, Junior Players may only reserve courts to play with an adult.
- All players must be present prior to use of a court. If all players are not at the reserved court 15 minutes after the start of the reserved time, the reservation is deemed cancelled.
- A $5 non-cancellation fee wil be charged if your court is not cancelled prior to one hour of reservation time.