- All players must wear appropriate attire at all times, including shirts and appropriate shoes.
- Running shoes or shoes that leave marks on the court are not permitted.
- No food or drink allowed on the courts at any time. Water is allowed on the Tennis Courts. A $25 fine will be charged to anyone caught violating this rule.
- JUNIOR PLAYERS 10 years or older may use the Tennis Courts without an adult.
- Tennis courts are available through reservation.
- Court reservations may be made up to 2 days in advance (limited to one reservation per person per day). When making a reservation, you must give the name of all players and indicate your membership number and whether any of the players is a guest. Court times are 1 hour for singles and 2 hours for doubles.
- TENNIS COURTS 1-3 can only be reserved on the hour and courts 4-7 on the half-hour.
- You can only reserve one court at a time.
- NO TENNIS COURT RESERVATIONS ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS, ONLY CHALKBOARD SIGN UPS (see Tennis Court Chalkboard Rules below).
- Pre-booked League Play and Lessons have priority over individual reservations. – Those persons with a reservation have priority for a court for that appointed time. Players on the court must vacate the court within 2 minutes of notification that the person with the reservation has arrived. Players waiting to enter the court must wait outside of the court until play has been completed.
- During prime time hours, Junior Players may only reserve courts to play with an adult.
- All players must be present prior to use of a court. If all players are not at the reserved court 15 minutes after the start of the reserved time, the reservation is deemed cancelled.
- A $5 non-cancellation fee wil be charged if your court is not cancelled prior to one hour of reservation time.
TENNIS COURT “CHALKBOARD” RULES FOR WEEKEND & HOLIDAYS
1. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT: All four players must be present and ready BEFORE signing up for a court.
2. ONE COURT ONLY: A player may only be signed up with ONE group on ONE court.
3. COURT TIME: 1 ½ Hours for DOUBLES. Please be prompt and considerate. Time starts on the hour or the half hour.
— a. You MAY NOT BUMP people if there are OPEN COURTS.
— b. Doubles MAY bump Singles if there are NO open courts.
— c. Singles MAY NOT BUMP Doubles.
7. CHALLENGE COURT: COURT 1 will be a Challenge Court SATURDAYS 8am-12pm.
— a. On this court, players will play one no ad scoring set.
— b. The winners will stay on for another set (two max).
— c. If a team wins two sets in a row, they will rotate out for another four people to play.
— d. If only one challenger is waiting to play, the two losers from the last round will spin racquets to determine who plays with the person waiting.
8. COURT CHANGES: Court changes must be reported IN PERSON to the individual in charge of the chalkboard. NO CELL PHONE CALLS from the courts, please.